V1: Level 4 Conduct Internal Quality Assurance of the
Cost: £750.00 + VAT
The V1 award is a single NVQ unit which replaces
the D34 unit. The revised standards are designed
to reflect the requirements of Internal Verifiers
in all occupational sectors, and are the
benchmark of good practice in the Internal
Verification of NVQ qualifications.
This work-based, professional qualification is
delivered via one-to-one tutorials, and is
assessed via observation, written questioning ,
professional discussion and review of portfolio
evidence. After completing the V1 award you
should be able to:
- Operate and evaluate internal assessment and quality assurance systems.
- Support Assessors.
- Monitor the quality of assessor performance.
- Meet external quality assurance requirements.
V1 is a nationally recognised and widely used
competence based programme that enables
individuals to conduct internal quality assurance
checks of the assessment process. This unit also
contributes towards an NVQ Level 3 and Level 4
in Learning and Development.
Click here to See more details
- Definition of the performance criteria
and the assessment requirements of V1
- Definition of verification
- Identification of assessors training needs
- Allocation of candidates to assessors
- Types of support for assessors
- Documentation for verification
- Monitoring of assessment process
- Liaison with External Verifier
- Quality assurance